KID PRIVATE LESSONS (ages 4 to 12)
Children (ages 4 to 12 years old) private lessons provide a customized learning plan based on what you want to learn. Whether you want to focus on fingerpicking, flat picking, electric, bass, or chords, Kevin’s extensive guitar resource library (largest in MN) ensures you will be challenged and supported to dramatically improve your guitar skills! Kevin also offers lessons on the Mandolin, Ukulele and Banjo.
Benefits of in-person private lessons:
- Customized learning plan based on what you want to learn.
- Challenged and supported to improve your guitar skills.
- Nurture life skills, including communication, critical thinking and logical development
- Reduce stress, build memory and concentration
- Build creativity and joy from making music.
- Develop confidence as the grow into a well-rounded musician.
Kevin Carlson is certified to teach the Suzuki Approach to Guitar. He is the only guitar instructor in Central Minnesota and St. Cloud area offering this to those seeking to take guitar lessons.